Monday, October 19, 2015

The Black Cat and the Pink Rabbit (Luts GO)

My Luts GO items came in~  And here is Mr. Alpaca helping me yet again. 


I bought an outfit and a binyeo (hairpin) for Scarlet... I spoiled him/her too much. But Scarlet is such a fun character with a wide range of fashion styles. 


The outfit is called SDF Dark Cat Set, which was previously out of stock. I wish the fabric of the corset and panty were made of clot materials not plastic thingy. Nevertheless, it's beautiful and just in time for Halloween!


What a naughty lingerie set.... Scarlet would definitely wear it~ (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ I love how detailed the corset is. 


And here is the binyeo, very sparkly and pretty.


This is what the outfit looks like when it's worn, very cute and sexy~

These three pictures below belongs to Luts... they are NOT mine!!!


This is the Pink Rabbit Set that was released together with the Dark Cat Set. It's the outfit that I actually wanted more than the Dark Cat Set, but Luts didn't restock it. I tried emailing Luts if they could restock it, but they said they won't be restocking it due to material issues... Then recently I found it on sale in DoA, I contacted the seller and bought it immediately.... Now it's going to be mine Scarlet's. (´ω`★)


Aren't they lovely! Look at those cute head bands. I'm glad I was able to find the Pink Rabbit set~ (>д<。)


Can't wait to try it on Scarlet~ ♥

12 comments:

  1. Aww, I love Luts clothes, the quality is always amazing, isn't it?
    Congrats on finding that second set, what great luck! Hope to see photos soon x3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Luts outfits, they make such cute and stylish clothes. Thank you, I didn't expect to be able to get the outfit, but I'm glad luck was on my side... I was looking in new post tab in DoA not the marketplace... I guess it was meant to be~ (‘∀’●)♡

      Delete
  2. I never realized how cute the cat set is until you posted them taken apart, that headband is to die for(well, my wallet in this case) ;__; I can't wait for Scarlet to wear all what you got for them >o<)/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you can get Celeste the Dark Cat set when Luts restock it? I bet she'll look good in that too~ ❤ I'll be definitely be taking pictures of Scarlet when I put those outfits on them! ;3

      Delete
  3. Such lovely outfits~ Can't wait to see your pictures of them ^^ Great that you found the pink one as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I found the outfit too, I have a weak spot for sexy bunny outfits! :D

      Delete
  4. Those sets are AMAZING! I'm glad you were able to get both of them in the end, can't wait to see them on Scarlet :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll definitely put them on Scarlet and take some pictures! ;D

      Delete
  5. Wow those outfits are super cute and super sexy!! Me likes! XD I can't wait to see them on your dolls!! *q*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh these are awesome! Scarlet will look so stunning! I'd love it if you had another SD girl BJD so you could take pictures like that LUTS promo pic with the two of them... x3 I like shoujo-ai too. :'D

    I wanna see those cat and bunny ears on your boys too! :'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I was thinking about getting another SD girl... or at least a body. But it would have to be after I bought Lucien a body first. I was looking for potential sculpts and I'm leaning more toward Little Monica's SD girls! <3 You should read Tamen De Gushi if you like shoujo-ai~ It's one of my favorites shoujo-ai I've read so far.

      Delete