Saturday, January 16, 2016

Spica's Questions

Spica of Spicasmagoria tagged me for her Liebster's Award and these are the questions. Thank you, Spica! <333

1. Fantasy or science fiction? Or both? Or neither? (if neither what genre do you like?) I like both... But if I really had to choose between the two it would be fantasy.

2. Who or what is your childhood hero? Do you still look up to them? I don't recall having childhood hero (though I like Batman). However, I looked up to my grandpa. Despite his flaws, I still do look up to him.

3. What fictional character do you love to hate? I can't think of any specific ones right now. But the type I dislike are weak heroines, who's always getting saved by another, can't do anything, and can't decided whom they like...

4. Three things that make you happy? (or more if you get inspired!) I get inspired by seeing beautiful photography, shopping for new BJD clothes, and when I get into conversations about BJD with my friends. I'm very glad that I have wonderful people that I'm able to share this hobby with.

5. What movie/TV-show did you watch last? How did you like it? The last movie I watched was Star Wars, and yes, I liked it. Though I was a bit confused cause I didn't know what was happening since I haven't seen Star Wars in years.

6. Your favorite restaurant/shop? Tell us a little about it! I love eating Sushi and one of my favorite sushi restaurant is named Sakekawa. I first found out about it when my Japanese teacher introduced me to it. They're one of the best sushi restaurant I've had. 

7. What kind of things do you keep always with you? Or do you have such things? I used to have this small bracelet that my great grandma got me from the temple. I wore it for 9 years before I lost it. I have a faint hope that one day I might find it.

8. What kind of music do you listen to? I have wide range of music I listen to (rock, alternatives, classic, pop, etc.). Right now I like listening to background music from games and movies.

9. Do you believe in magic? (the nature of magic not defined) Kinda... I have no idea why though.

10. Internet memes! Like 'em or hate 'em? Favorite/least favorite meme? I like them~ Grumpy Cat will always be my top favorites because I associate her with my brother. I can't think of any internet memes I don't like right now...

11. What do you think about tattoos? Do you have one(or more)? If you would get one what kind of    a tattoo would it be? They're beautiful... But I wouldn't get one since I don't think I'll look faltering with it when I'm old and wrinkle. 

5 comments:

  1. I totally agree on those helpless heroines, I totally can't relate to them either ^^;
    Grumpy cat is so adorable @o@ ~
    I'd also love to get a tattoo but I am worried about the maintenance for it as well ^^
    Great reading more of these around~ :3 :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, yep I really get annoyed when heroines are like that... Though I like the badass ones!!

      Delete
  2. Interesting read!!! I love movies and videogames soundtracks too :D
    And I agree, helpless/weak female leads are the worst. We are strong!

    Hope you find your bracelet someday soon~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are definitely strong~ And I'm glad you like movies and games soundtracks too. ;D I hope I do too, it would be a miracle.

      Delete
  3. Yayyy thank you for answering! (and sorry for commenting so late ^^;;) I'm always happy when people take up on the ags I've offered them!

    Awww, that's so cute that you named your grandpa as your childhood hero! Made me feel warm inside.

    I loved the new Star Wars-movie too! And sushi is super delicious!

    I hope you find that bracelet, I'd love to see it~! I wanted to get a prayer bracelet from a Buddhist temple when I was in Japan but forgot about it and then when we went there again the temple shop was closed... well next time then!

    ReplyDelete