Many thanks to Alejandra (Fantasy Woods) for giving me the Liebster award~ <333
- Thank the person who presented you the award and link back to their blog.
- Post the award image on your blog.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs with less than 200 followers.
- Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer.
- List these rules in your post.
- Inform the people you chose of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog and link them your post.
Questions from Alejandra:
- What’s the thing you love the most about blogging? Blogging opens up a new world to me. To be able to see all the cool things people in the BJD hobby do. It's like being able to experience a little piece of their dolly adventures. Whenever I see pretty photography in blogs, I get inspire to pick up my camera and take pictures of my dolls.
- What’s the thing you love the most about your dolls/figures? I love clothes~ <333 From sharp looking suits or cozy winter wears to frilly dresses and sexy lingerie. Even though my dolls have lots of clothes, I still feel like it isn't enough.
- Is there anything you always wanted to do with your dolls but never dared to? I've always wanted to take my big dolls to public places. But I heard so many unfortunate stories about them that I'd rather not risk it.
- Are you working on something for your dolls/figures at the moment? I planned to paint face up on my DollClans Kien (Lucien) and Soom Dia (Vincent).
- Have any of your friends/family joined the hobby because they got to know it through you? I don't think so. Some of my friends are awed by them but not to the point of wanting them. Others don't like them. As for my family, they're not supportive of my hobby. However, my little sister do find them very interesting.
- Is there something or someone in particular that inspires your aesthetics, background stories, etc? Not really someone specific, but I get inspire by seeing all the beautiful pictures and stories from all sort of social media.
- Do you share your doll or doll photos with people outside the hobby? Only if I'm comfortable with them. Sometimes, people asked me about them because they saw some pictures from my phone and I'll tell them some of the basic concepts of BJD.
- Is any of your dolls based on yourself or a person you know? Nope~ I love being able to make characters rather them being based off someone.
- Do you have a favorite doll/figure from another person collection? Would you own the same doll/figure? No, not the exact one. But I do wish I own some of the sculpts (Iplehouse Arvid, Switch Soseo, and Soom Breccia Soul Stealer) for my characters.
- Three things you like about yourself? I've been told that I'm very calm, open minded, and clean. :)
- Anything you have learn in this hobby you wish you knew before joining? Having forever thin wallet and endless wants are side effects of the BJD hobby...
My questions for people I give the Liebster award to are:
- How did you get into your hobby?
- What got you started on blogging?
- What is your most treasured doll/figure? And why?
- Where do you get your inspirations from?
- What are three things you love about your hobby?
- Do you feel alone in your hobby?
- Are you buying anything for your dolls/figures soon?
- What is your preference (gender and size) of your dolls/figures?
- Do you see a repetitive pattern on the dolls/ figures you buy/ own (dreamy expression, big lips, and etc.)?
- What is the most important thing about your dolls/figures?
- Do you have regrets getting into your doll/figure hobby?
Last but not least, these are the people I would like to award:
Orion (Earl Grey Atelier)