Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016 New Year Resolutions

Happy (belated) New Year everyone~




Wow, it's 2016 already, I felt like this year passed by so fast. Before I list my 2016 New Year resolutions for my BJD hobby, I would like to go over my old resolutions from 2015

2015 New Year Resolutions (Posted on DoA)

- Get bodies for my floating heads. 
       Failed for the most parts. However, I did get Anri her body. 

- Buy Lut's Kid Delf Bory Girl ver. *Change of plan* Aiming for Little Monica Elena. 
       Failed. Did not save up enough for LM Christmas event

- Practice on painting face up/ get more face up tools.
       About 75% completed. I painted more face up and got more face up tools. All I need to buy is the        air brush and the compressor which I have almost 50% of the fund for it.

- Exchange my old Little Monica body for the new one. 
       Cancelled plan.

- Buy SD clothes/ accessories/ jointed hands for my dolls.
       100% completed, if you don't count the jointed hands since I've abandoned it for a long while.

- Meet new dolly loving friends 
       Completed (I'm always up to meeting new ones too)~ 

- Get back to writing stories for my BJDs. 
       I got back into making photo stories instead...it counts, right?

- Learn how to sew properly. 
       Failed. Still nothing yet...

- Save up money. 
       Failed horribly. Did the opposite, and bought three unplanned dolls

- Buy enchanted doll eyes for Shiki.
       Completed~ Bought him the Enchanted Eyes #62 Milky Series.

- Restring Shiki for the third times this year.
       Completed~ He's finally not floppy anymore

- Send Vincent, Anri, Raine, and possibly Lucien to get face up. 
       Failed.  
- Buy YOSD clothes/ accessories.
       Completed~
- Buy Lucien angora wig.
       Failed.


6/13 = Completed
6/13 = Failed
1/13 = Incomplete

Wow, I didn't do as bad as I thought~


The two newest members of my crew~ Anri (left) and Raine (Raine)


Here are my new goals for 2016:

*The first three are my top priorities and the rest are not in particular order. *


2016 New Year Resolutions

- Buy Lucien his body

- Buy Oscar Eyes for my YOSDs.

- Send my dolls out for face up commissions.

- String Vincent (Soom Dia)

- Sell my Soom Lilid TG mountain lion body.

- Buy air brush and compressor for face up.

- Get more SD girls in my crew (maybe Little Monica Sophia or Sarubia).

- Get Little Monica Elena.

- Start saving up for Iplehouse Arvid (I would like to save at least up to 75% of his price).

- Buy more accessories for my crew (especially shoes).

- Get better zoom lens for my DSLR.

- Paint more face up.

- Try not to buy anymore unplanned dolls.


Another 13 goals to complete this year. Although, there might be some changes along the way... I'll do an update on how I'm doing around June.


8 comments:

  1. I think you did great! and photo stories do count as writing I think :D!!! And they are hard to make too~

    Hope you achieve many goals this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D And good luck with your goals as well!

      Delete
  2. You did very well I'd say~ It's always troublesome to get bodies for those floating heads, isn't it? I went through at least 4 bodies for my Narin head and wasted too much money on that in the end!
    Hope you can achieve your goals this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope I can find a perfect body for Lucien so he can finally have a body soon.

      Delete
  3. Yay! Happy new year!:) I think you managed to get a lot of your plans completed in 2015! Good job! :) It's been fun talking with you and I hope we'll be able to chat a lot in 2016 too! ^_^

    Wow Anri and Rayne look lovely in their outfits! I love them already and hope too a lot of pics of them this year~

    Awesome plans for 2016, it'll be fun to see how many of them will be completed during this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope we can chat a lot as well in 2016.

      I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can get a face up slots for Anri and Raine soon so I can take good pictures of them.

      Delete
  4. Hello! I wanted to let you know that I gave you an award/tag in my blog. You can check it here: http://fantasywoods.net/liebster-award/
    Hope you don't mind X)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete