2015 New Year Resolutions (Posted on DoA)
- Get bodies for my floating heads.
Failed for the most parts. However, I did get Anri her body.
Failed. Did not save up enough for LM Christmas event
- Practice on painting face up/ get more face up tools.
About 75% completed. I painted more face up and got more face up tools. All I need to buy is the air brush and the compressor which I have almost 50% of the fund for it.
- Buy SD clothes/ accessories/
100% completed, if you don't count the jointed hands since I've abandoned it for a long while.
- Meet new dolly loving friends
Completed (I'm always up to meeting new ones too)~
- Get back to writing stories for my BJDs.
I got back into making photo stories instead...it counts, right?
- Learn how to sew properly.
Failed. Still nothing yet...
- Save up money.
Failed horribly. Did the opposite, and bought three unplanned dolls
- Buy enchanted doll eyes for Shiki.
Completed~ Bought him the Enchanted Eyes #62 Milky Series.
- Restring Shiki for the third times this year.
Completed~ He's finally not floppy anymore
- Send Vincent, Anri, Raine, and possibly Lucien to get face up.
- Buy YOSD clothes/ accessories.
- Buy Lucien angora wig.
6/13 = Completed
6/13 = Failed
1/13 = Incomplete
Wow, I didn't do as bad as I thought~
The two newest members of my crew~ Anri (left) and Raine (Raine)
Here are my new goals for 2016:
*The first three are my top priorities and the rest are not in particular order. *
2016 New Year Resolutions
- Buy Lucien his body
- Buy Oscar Eyes for my YOSDs.
- Send my dolls out for face up commissions.
- String Vincent (Soom Dia)
- Sell my Soom Lilid TG mountain lion body.
- Buy air brush and compressor for face up.
- Get more SD girls in my crew (maybe Little Monica Sophia or Sarubia).
- Get Little Monica Elena.
- Start saving up for Iplehouse Arvid (I would like to save at least up to 75% of his price).
- Buy more accessories for my crew (especially shoes).
- Get better zoom lens for my DSLR.
- Paint more face up.
- Try not to buy anymore unplanned dolls.
Another 13 goals to complete this year. Although, there might be some changes along the way... I'll do an update on how I'm doing around June.