Friday, December 25, 2015

Whose cute booty is this~ (눈3눈)

Can you guess the owner of these cute bums? It's a character form Attack on Titan~ 



How about now? Here is a hint: (눈_눈)


If you guess Levi Heichou then you are correct! °˖ ✧◝(눈▽눈)◜✧˖ °


Alright, let's start from the beginning. I was browsing through eBay as usual and stumbled upon an ongoing bid on Levi Figma Cleaning ver. I've always wanted a Figma, but never got around to owning one and I really like Levi. So I placed a bid and won, he was $60 (including shipping)! Not a bad price at all since he is an exclusive I think. Plus, he's my Christmas/ birthday present to myself.

Here is Mr.Alpaca helping me un-box Levi.





Levi looks to be in mint condition, not a scratch on his box! His Figma number is Ex-020, he was sold during Wonder Festival in 2014 and on Good Smile Online Shop. 


Left side of the box.


Right side of the box.


Back side of the box.


Now he's free! (눈0눈) 


He comes with his standard uniform (minus the brown jacket & 3D maneuver gears), 3 face plates, 2 bandanas, various hand options (of course my favorite is one with the rag), 1 broom, 2 dusters, alternate front hair, Mikasa's alternate front hair, a stand, and a baggy for parts. 





Levi: This is a serious problem... we need to get started immediately! (눈▂눈)


Levi: Eww..Ya nasty. (눈‸눈)
Mr:Alpaca: ???



Wow, I really enjoyed playing with Figma. I wish they would come out with Erwin Figma, I would totally buy it to go with my Levi Figma. 
Yes, I ship Eruri~ (ᄒ◡ᄒ) ❤ (눈///눈) This is all for this update, thanks as always and see you next time. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! 

8 comments:

  1. Merry christmas for you too~!!

    You gave yourself an awesome present :D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas~
    What an awesome present that is XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you as well~ And yes, he's a wonderful present!

      Delete
  3. ahh xD I love his expressions, they're too funny! (and a secret yay for that pairing, hope they release a figure!)
    Happy holidays~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I had way too much fun messing around with Levi Figma than I want to admit. I still keeping my fingers crossed for Erwin Figma!

      Delete
  4. Hahaha! Loving that pose in the second pic! XD

    Congratulations on getting your first Figma and on your birthday!!!! ^3^/~~* And I hope you've had fun on Chrismas! :)

    I would love to see those Eruri ship-pics with Figmas too so hopefully they'll release a Figma Erwin! :'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's my favorite one too. ;3

      Thank you and Merry Christmas to you as well too!

      Delete