Wednesday, December 2, 2015

I'm Alive~


I've been quite busy lately, but I finally found time to sit down and write a quick post on my blog. The month of November was full of BJD related purchases, but I haven't had time to talk on my blog about them. Hopefully, this month I'll do a better job of blogging. 

I never posted here but you've probably seen my pictures. Shiki received a new pair of eyes a long while ago. This is an Enchanted Doll eye Milky #62 in 16mm. It's beautiful, and looks even better in real life! I was able to buy it on the Enchanted Doll's Etsy site during their flash sale. So I didn't have to wait for weeks to receive my eyes.  



Here is Shiki with the Enchanted Doll eyes. They are perfect for his character!


Shiki is borrowing a wig from my friend. And that Batman shirt is from Etsy from the first year I got Mitsuki. 



Next post, I'll update on all my BJD loots from November. See you soon~

10 comments:

  1. He looks amazing with those green eyes!! and they are so bright!!! Love it! Can't wairt to see all the things you've gotten this time :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love how shimmery they are! :) Haha, I'm actually working on the next post right now... Though, I probably won't finish writing them until tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. ED eyes are gorgeous~ This color is great and I love how they reflect the light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color suits him so well! :) Looking forward to seeing your November loots~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad I was able to get it for him. ^^

      Delete
  4. Glad to see you back on here, Raine! I missed you and your entries ;o; Anyway-- You're such an enabler LOL. I had planned on getting some eyes from their flash sale but they didn't really have purple or hazel eyes Q__Q Shiki looks so good with them on, and I'm amazed by how well they reflect light!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back, and I miss you too! Yes, I love those eyes very much... Too bad they don't have the colors you want. You might want to try checking out Doll Bakery. They have lovely eyes that I'm eyeing too.

      Delete
  5. Yay! I'm always happy to see a new post from you! November is always such a busy month, I don't know why that is...

    Can't wait to see your loot-post and what awesome new stuff your dolls have gotten! ^^

    Shiki looks so cute with these new eyes, they make him appear really friendly. Gotta love that Batman shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete