Monday, February 23, 2015

Dream Selfy Attack!

I've never really played around with the avatar-maker, but I've seen a lot of  people using the Dream Selfy so I tried to create my OC and his lover... And a mini character profiles of them.

Here is Shiki Kurze! He belongs to me~
I edited some of the things in Photoshop for him to look closer to my OC.

Personalities/Descriptions: sophisticated, workaholic, and has a calm facade.
Three facts: He doesn't smoke in front of people he knows. He only wears glasses when reading. He is afraid of getting into a relationship due to his past (not that he is willing to admit it).  


Here is his lover, Tetsuya (He belongs to my friend)!
I also edited some of the things in Photoshop for him to look closer to my friend's OC.

Personalities/Descriptions: Straightforward, quiet, and aloof.
Three fact: He is actually a "tsundere". He is a kindhearted person. He gets teased a lot by Shiki.



Till next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment