Wednesday, July 12, 2017

BJD Clothes Haul!

If no one noticed already, I'm addicted to buying clothes for my dolls. ( ˃̣̣̥ω˂̣̣̥ )

Anyway, I received outfits from many shops ( Lete ClothesCherryDollsBoutiqueGelatoBabyHandmade, and GYHM) these past weeks/months, but haven't had the energy to write it on my blog.

From Lete Clothes, I ordered two outfits. One for SD and other for MSD.

Here is the SD outfit called Classmate (Girl ver.). I'm very amazed at the quality of the clothes! I will definitely buy from them again. 

Also, I've finally found a new name for this lovely lady. I will be calling her Stella. Her signature look will be that pink wig. She is going to be a siren character (kinda like a mermaid).


The next outfit is called Au Jardin (Peach). It fits a little bit loose on Lily... but I think it's because she's on the slimmer side of MSD. However, I still love it! It's such a pretty color.


Here is Stella and Lily together! o(〃^▽^〃)o


From CherryDollsBoutique, I commissioned Nicole some bunny outfits in black and white. And in a separate order, I also commissioned her a strapless dress and purchased a little skirt and vest. As usual, it turned out amazing.

This is the black bunny outfit, of course Liliy is modeling it since she's my only MSD at the moment. Look how fluffy the tail is! <333


Here is the white bunny outfit. The bow belongs to a different set but it looks so good with this outfit.


She also include some freebies for me: the little bunny galaxy plush and the bunny key chain. And a cute hand written note! 
ヾ(。・ω・)シ


Next is the vest and skirt. I seriously love this pastel mermaid print! The vest and the skirt makes a very cute outfit together.


However, it can also be worn alone and still look cute. Here is the skirt alone without the vest.


This is the sleeveless dress I asked her to make. It very well made and I very happy with it.


Nicole also included these little bows for free! She also wrote me a sweet note as usual but I've forgotten to put it in the photo. 


From GelatoBabyHandmade I bought a lucky grab bag for slim MSD. This is my first grab bag experience, so I was very excited for it! 

It came with so many clothes and freebies! I love the flower crown and the little dress, it's perfect for summer. ^^


I forgot to add the bracelet into the picture too so here it is.


Last but not least, from GYHM I ordered a dress, a black crop top, and a high-waist skirt. The dress is very pretty I can't wait to try it on. I absolutely love the dusty pink color.



Thanks for reading. Till next time~ (´・ω・)ノ

7 comments:

  1. So many wonderful findings omg~ I also love the pastel colors in the mermaid-style fabric x3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And that's definitely one of my favorite things. ^^

      Delete
  2. Great outfits you've gotten! ^-^ I also like that dusty pink dress, can't wait to see it on one of your dolls ~♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's very pretty and well-made I can't wait to try it on my doll. ^^

      Delete
  3. You've got some amazing outfits! But my fave one is the black bunny, so cute <3

    I wanted to ask you: your blog button is broken D: Can I have a new one so I can fix your link on my blog's blogroll?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I didn't noticed on my day off I'll make one and send it to you. Thanks for letting me know. <3

      Delete
    2. Yes, please! Do you have my email? Otherwise leave me a comment on my blog :D

      Delete