Saturday, August 29, 2015

BJD Accessories Haul..。o○☆*゚

While I was waiting for Scarlet to arrive home, I participated in multiple GOs in DoA/ browsed through marketplace and bought bunch of clothes and wigs... All of the items seem to be arriving this week, and that's when I realized I bought quite a lot. DoA marketplace is a dangerous place, I need to avoid going in there for a long while.


I got my little helper— Mr. Alpaca with me today~ Also, there were two more packages that I didn't put in this photo.


First is my items from Iplehouse GO. I bought a black Y.I.D suspender for my boys to share. S-hooks for wrists/feet so I can finally put Vincent together... But I won't be able to do that until at least October since I'm in the process of moving. Next, is 8-9in black wig (IHW_M032) for Shiki, unfortunately, it's too small for him. And lastly, an E.I.D backless knit dress for Scarlet.    



The back of this sweater is just too cute, I can't  resist cozy-looking outfits. 
ε=(。♡ˇд ˇ♡。)


Mr. Alpaca seem to have taken a liking to the wig.


Now—Princess Doll GO! They sell beautiful and good quality clothes! I bought the "Black Pop Set" with the necktie for Scarlet. I love the blouse and the little corset. ( •̀ω•́ )


Here is the Princess Doll promotional picture (I do NOT own the picture below).


These shoes are not from GO, but I bought them second-hand from DoA for an awesome price.


This brown knee-length boots are from C.L.S., a Taobao shop I believe.  


This one is my favorite, a black bootee boots from Nine9Style. ♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )


This is kind of an impulse buy, a Dollmore GO. A chopstick hair accessory and 8-9in blonde wig (Ample Cut).


I love the dangling chains.


I bought this wig because it looks interesting. I don't see many wigs of this style. Doesn't Mr. Alpaca look handsome in this? It kinda reminds me of Erwin Smith's hair from SnK.


Last, but not least—Crobi Doll GO! When I joined the GO, the GO host happens to be selling a cute brown batwing sweater that I just had to have. As for the wigs...Normally, I like natural colors for my dolls, but pink and blue wigs seem to be my exceptions. I also got some pearl-powders that was previously sold-out when I bought Shiki.


Cozy sweaters are my weak spot.


This pink wig is Crobi's limited color called "Cherry Blossom". I got the wig in CRWL-117.


Of all the wig brands I've purchased, Crobi Doll is hands down my top favorites. It's going to be fun photographing Scarlet with this wig, I just love the pastel pink color. ヾ(*ゝω・*)ノ


This blue wig is Crobi's limited color called "Forget-Me-Not". I got the wig in CRWL-36.


This wig is just simply beautiful. Scarlet's face-up really stands out with this wig. My plan for Scarlet's design was to make her/him have black hair (Crobi's CRWL-83; which is now discontinued, but lucky for me I bought it when I ordered Shiki). But I can also see Scarlet wearing this wig a lot in the future. 


It's definitely my favorite out of the two. It really compliments Scarlet's face-up. 
( ˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈♡)˚๐*˟ ♡


Last spam picture, I swear!


I'm still waiting on GO items from Mako Eyes, it should be arriving this coming week. As always, thank for reading~☆ 










2 comments:

  1. Yay I love loot posts! x3 Awesome stuff you got (makes me wanna go for a dolly accessories shopping spree too!), especially the shoes!

    Crobidoll is my favorite wig maker too. :3 Ah, Scarlet looks so beautiful in both wigs! But I agree with you, maybe the blue wig brings out the beautiful color palette on Scarlet's face up more. With the pink wig the colors blend in more.

    Hiya there, mister Alpaca! Nice to meet you~ My Aobaca says hi! He thinks you rock the blond wig look! x33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love shopping for accessories for my dolls... a bit too much. Maybe that's why I can't seem to get Lucien his own body. Poor Lucien, but my goal is to get him a body before this year is over.

      Thank you! I love Scarlet's wigs so much, it's such a fun refreshing colors.

      Mr. Alpaca says thank you! He loves your Aobaca's pink headphone!

      Delete