Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Happy Birthday Aoba and Sei~

I took these photos a while back, but I was too busy to upload them until now. And what a perfect day to upload them since today is Aoba and Sei's birthday.

Here is Shiki with 'Aoba's wig' that I got from eBay and Nedo Aoba & Ren. Now I just need pink headphone to match the wig.


I played around with PS a bit and changed the color balance. (●´∀`●)



I drew little Aoba...He is so adorable! (´ε` )♡ Too bad I didn't have time to draw Sei, maybe next time.



2 comments:

  1. Shiki looks so hot in that Aoba-wig~ x33 <3 Crobidoll has pink earphones that look cool for Aoba-cosplay~ I have the same earphones in both SD and YoSD-size because I want to have a chibi-Aoba doll someday too~ x3

    I love your drawing of little Aoba and Ren~ <3 So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I saw the ones on Crobidoll's website, but they were sold out. If they had it in-stock I was going to order it. But I found some at Doll Marche (formerly known as Doll Why) and I planned to order from them.

      I would love to see your chibi-Aoba doll, when you get him! <3

      Delete